Thursday, November 26, 2009

How can I kill body and facial-hair?

I know that most people will think "If this was possible, they would have figured it out by now." I think the governments wouldn't allow such inventions as it could lead a financial-blow to companies that create temporary hair-removal products.



I'm wondering if anyone has any theories regarding the possibility to kill unwanted hair.



I've had a few theories, but I don't quite know how to put them to work.



- Magnetic-interference.



- p.H.-interferance.



- Deprive the hair follicles of oxygen.



Thanks to anyone who is willing to join-in on the conversation.



How can I kill body and facial-hair?

I have the same proublem.Trust me you are not the only girl out their with that proublem.Try waxing of laser treatment



How can I kill body and facial-hair?

about such problems:



- Magnetic-interference.



- p.H.-interferance.



- Deprive the hair follicles of oxygen.



you should consult your doctor



How can I kill body and facial-hair?

talk to a dermatologist....everyone is different. He can suggest the best laser treatment for you.



How can I kill body and facial-hair?

I don't think the government is against stopping hair growth. It's not an industry like oil or tobacco where huge sums of money are involved.



Laser removal is pretty effective. Killing the follicle is the key, and it's quite possible...just costly and a slow/tedious process.



How can I kill body and facial-hair?

Laser hair removal treatments are already very effective, but generally only work on fair skinned people with dark hair as the laser has to be able to identify the hair shaft.



I don't think the government care the least bit about the hair removal industry in general and certainly aren't preventing the discovery of permanent methods of hair removal.



The problem with body hair is that it is notoriously difficult to kill off permanently. Even with high powered laser treatments it often miraculously starts growing again after 12-18 months.



It very much varies from person to person and thats why every hair removal product has legions of fans and detractors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans