Thursday, November 26, 2009

What do you suggest to help with thinning hair because the pores on my scalp are clogged?

the hair follicles cannot push through because my pores are clogged on my scalp



What do you suggest to help with thinning hair because the pores on my scalp are clogged?

Try Lemmon Juice and water.........it helps remove build up and excess oils. You will also find that it brings sparkle back to hair.



Blessings,



Lady Cedar



What do you suggest to help with thinning hair because the pores on my scalp are clogged?

It is my personal experience that thinning hair is a sign of not enough nutrients in your system. From personal experience (my hair has never been thicker and has stopped falling out)



going on a pure multivitamin supplement from www.antioxidants.mypharmanex.com has made a world of difference. Not only is my hair actually growing again but my entire self inner and outer feels healthier as well.They also have a galvanic spa that can be used with special hair treatments that has been found to stimulate hair growth.But they were using both the supplement and the galvanic spa.



The supplements are really pure and passed Banned Substance Control Group tests as well as others. They have been known to increase your bodies antioxidants as well.Great stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans