Thursday, November 26, 2009

Pertaining to cleaning hair follicles: my job is about to start testing for drugs using this method?

are there any known meds, treatment, etc. to free me of this prob ? I no longer engage in drug use so I know that's a start.



Pertaining to cleaning hair follicles: my job is about to start testing for drugs using this method?

The test you are referring to uses a snip of actual hair which is analyzed for the presence of drugs. The follicles themselves are not tested. The longer you have been clean, the better the chances are that the portion of hair containing the drugs will have grown out and will therefore will not show up in the testing. You might consider getting a short haircut before the test to reduce the chances that drugs used in the past will show up.



Pertaining to cleaning hair follicles: my job is about to start testing for drugs using this method?

Pardon the pun, but go to your local head shop. There are shampoos and ect. I don't know if they work but it is a start.



They can also detect when the drugs were used so if you've been clean for a while you can explain your position.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans