Thursday, November 26, 2009

Is there a way I could get my hair back?

I had Cancer when I was 5, I'm now 25. I did have radiation, which killed many of my hair follicles. My hair only grows around my head and I don't have any on the front top area. (Example is grows like Gerorge Jefferson from The Jeffterson, but no fro, peach fuzz) Is there something that can help me? What about Rogaine?



Is there a way I could get my hair back?

you look like a black man.... black guys can pull off the shaved head thing really well.... just keep it waxed and the girls will love it... sorrry about the cancer bud.. glad you got through it...



Is there a way I could get my hair back?

Hair transplant or rogaine



Is there a way I could get my hair back?

Hair transplants are terrible and don't work.



I know this because I have seen the terribly painful and pointless surgery.



I would consult my family doctor or GP if I were you.



But be careful! Some of those surgeries/treatments are pretty expensive, and a select few might make a slight improvement.



Is there a way I could get my hair back?

you should try that hair restoration from bosley.. they transplant existing hair follicles to your bald spots



Is there a way I could get my hair back?

can u grow hair on your balls?or man boobs?



Is there a way I could get my hair back?

you can try a hair transplant you know people has donated hair for yrs for cancer patients you can proberly check with the cancer socerity



Is there a way I could get my hair back?

Hair is made up of protein, so eat foods which contain plenty of protein like fish, eggs, liver, milk products, yeast, wheat germ, sprouts, beans, nuts and yogurt.Hot oil massages improve the circulation.More cheap and natural remedies for hair growth at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/growhair.htm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans