Thursday, November 26, 2009

Plz.....tell me some simple home remedies for my hair problem?

my hair is really damaged i think.... it has became thin... i mean some follicles has become thin.... and its like curly and thin at the end.... this is also about the follicle and not the hair at large... i thing its after the use of sunsilk 9-9..... is that really coz of that? i use dryer to dry my hair from my childhood but this problem is only from a year or so.... plz help me... i have dandruff and hair fall problems toooo... :-(



Plz.....tell me some simple home remedies for my hair problem?

u should try amla on ur hair or u can eat it also it will help u. u can buy it from any pickles shop. before washing ur hairs massage ur hairs with lukewarm coconut oil with some lemon juice in it. after 1 hour rinse ur hair with a conditioning shampoo. and i beg plz don't use dryer, it has hot hair and it burns ur hair and they start falling. wash ur hair with shikakai and amla once a day in every week. don't use livon and hair softening solutions. every night massage ur hairs with hot oil and try to tie ur hairs. don't expose them in sun in every month trim ur hairs. cut them from the bottom they will remove two faced hairs. if u tie ur hairs before going outside they will prevent dust and unwanted particles to enter in ur hairs.



Plz.....tell me some simple home remedies for my hair problem?

I would try treseme hot oil treatment that you can buy at a department store.you dont need to microwave it or anything...just use it in the shower.my hair was really damaged and that helped me.good luck!



Plz.....tell me some simple home remedies for my hair problem?

The hair thinning is probably from damage and the hairs splitting and breaking. I'd use a moisturizing line of shampoos for dry or damaged hair. Also, blow-drying is a HUGE cause of damage to hair that most people don't think to protect their hair against. Find a good heat protectant for your hair to use before you blow dry (I really like Frizz-Ease heat protector serum). Between a good moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and the heat protection, you should have less hair fall, because it's probably due to breakage. A good leave-in conditioner doesn't hurt, either.



I have mild dandruff, too, and I use Neutrogena T-Gel shampoo once a week, and it pretty much takes care of it.



Plz.....tell me some simple home remedies for my hair problem?

For your problem Take Omega3 (Alphalenolic acid). its not a medicine. Its Food Supplement.



Nowadays Omega3 is available in 2 varities



One is extracted from plant (Flax seed)



Second one is from Fish (mainly available in Solomon Fish)



products are avilable in Drug stores.



Plz.....tell me some simple home remedies for my hair problem?

Stop using dryers immediately as it will aggravate the problem.



For dandruff, try sour yogurt (curds kept outside overnight will become sour). Apply in the morning....keep for 1 hour and wash with mild herbal shampoo (preferably Himalaya Herbal Anti Dandruff). Do this twice a month for atleast 3 months.



Don't change shampoos frequently as hair growth becomes confused.



Lemon juice is also good for dandruff. Mix in hair oil and apply 1 hr before bath.



If dandruff persists, get medical help from dermatologist.



Once dandruff is treated, all the other problems will go away as it is the root of all your problems.



Plz.....tell me some simple home remedies for my hair problem?

you should try curd in food as well as put it on your hair take lemon with curd and try to get vitamin E%26amp;C if your food after that you will be come out of your problem



Plz.....tell me some simple home remedies for my hair problem?

its high time u stop using dryer as it really damages ur roots.hair fall depends on age factor also...i think dandruff s main cause for ur hair loss...... use a good anti dandruff shampoo preferebly a medicated shampoo....and for hair loss u can heat pure coconut oil and massage n hair and dip a wet towel in hot water and squeeze out the excess water n wrap it around ur head. so oil gets absorbed very effectively... i had same prob as urs now i'm seeing positive results..... and take sprouts everyday.. drink milk....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans