Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nose hair... ONE keeps coming back. WTF?

I am not a hairy individual, I have never had issues with hair growth anywhere, but I have one nose hair which seems to keep coming back. Its in the right nostril and not very far back. It seems that about ever 2-3 weeks i will have an itch and I find it in the exact same place. I pull it out with thumb and index finger and its like an inch long, thick, and has a black follicle. Completely unlike any other nose hair. Its unlike any other nose hair I have ever had and it is ALWAYS in the exact same spot. WTF is up with this weird s---?!



Nose hair... ONE keeps coming back. WTF?

I'm a Biology/Kinesiology major and have taken enough Human Anatomy classes and the like to know that nobody's hair -- or body, for that matter-- is perfect. I once had a thin, almost transparent hair grow out of my forehead for no reason. I know... weird, right? I plucked it, it came back, and then it eventually just went away. If this nose hair is seriously bugging you, you can really only do two things:



1. Continue to pluck it, although this hurts (as you already know) and can lead to infection.



or



2. Trim it so it's not as noticeable.



Other than that, a random nose hair won't hurt you and it probably only noticed by you, anyway. Just be thankful it's not growing out of the center of your forehead! Haha!



Nose hair... ONE keeps coming back. WTF?

Unfortunately at the age of 85 you will still be pulling that little sucker out of your nose! Don't worry it is not unusual....Sorry!



Nose hair... ONE keeps coming back. WTF?

It's not unusual for that to happen. Once you get older(like 75+) you will most likely be rid of it! So get used to it! And if you don't want that "tickle" pull it sooner.



Nose hair... ONE keeps coming back. WTF?

dont know but i have one on the back of my hand it is always in same place and is double in length when plucked out....weird eh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans