Thursday, November 26, 2009

Very tiny "tufts" of hair on body? Looks like 3-5 tiny hairs in one folicle that look like

My Boyfriend did one of those Biore pore cleaning strips that go on your nose today because he had many blackheads. Well what we thought were blackheads were actually tiny "tufts" of hair growing out of the top of his nose. It looked as though there were 3-5 tiny hairs growing from each follicle, and before you pull them apart it looks like one really thick black hair..i noticed that he had them on his chest as well (they only grow less than a centimeter and are straight) Does anyone know what this is????



Very tiny "tufts" of hair on body? Looks like 3-5 tiny hairs in one folicle that look like one very thick hair

No... but I sure am glad to see this question. Years ago I had a dark spot on my throat that I thought was a splinter. I pulled it out with tweezers and it looked like a quarter inch long splinter but when I rubbed it between my thumb and finger it broke up. It was over TEN hairs in one single follicle just like you said. It never came back. But it certainly freaked me out. If your boyfriend's experiences follow my experience, they may never return. I have told that story to several people and they acted like they didn't believe it.



Very tiny "tufts" of hair on body? Looks like 3-5 tiny hairs in one folicle that look like one very thick hair

It's just hair... some of my hairs grow this way too. I figure it's sort of like how multiple births happen.



Very tiny "tufts" of hair on body? Looks like 3-5 tiny hairs in one folicle that look like one very thick hair

just hair..... pluck em, its no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans