Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can electrolysis help the acne on my legs?

Currently, I shave my legs with a normal razor or an electric one but I get really bad razor rash from that. I also have acne on my legs. I'd like to get electrolysis done on my legs someday. Will electrolysis help the acne as well as get rid of the hair? You would think so because it seems like the hair follicles are blocked and that's what is causing the acne on my legs. So if there weren't any hair there, the follicle would not be blocked. Any thoughts?!



Can electrolysis help the acne on my legs?

Electrolysis would only help you in getting rid of your hair not acne. In fact I have memories of some people who have made their acne worse with it. So I would recommend you use something else to treat your acne. My favorite to treat body acne is zenmed's body acne combo. It's effective in preventing new acne from forming, healing the existing acne and prevents pores from clogging and creating scars.



Can electrolysis help the acne on my legs?

Not sure, There are a variety of ways to treat acne and many acne sufferers have found that the natural types of acne treatments can be effective at helping to stop your acne and no negative side effects.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans