Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Calling all hairdressers!! Help!!?

Ok, i love my hair and always have, but i used to have very thick wavy hair up until i was 14, but my teen years of dying my hair many times, and endless straightening everyday, and now blow drying, my hair has become split but not just on the ends. Now i have thin hair (which i dont mind!) but its really split! I use a heat protector most of the time and use a wonderful reccomended shampoo and cond, but should i be using a weekly treatment or something, ADVISE ME!! lol i want my nice hair back! (im getting regular trims but doesnt help the whole hair being split) the only thing that remotely works is using cold water at the end of washing my hair to seal the hair follicle or whatever it is!



Calling all hairdressers!! Help!!?

It seems crazy to recommend any sort of color at this time, but I would suggest you get a color glaze.



This is a demipermanent-type of dye that won't damage your hair, but will seal the cuticle, improving the look of your hair.



Calling all hairdressers!! Help!!?

try getting regular cholesterol treatments...it sounds rly rly gross but its amazing and rly rly good for your hair



Calling all hairdressers!! Help!!?

U should get redkin all soft shampoo and cond. it works super good on all hair u can get it at younkers if your store has a hair place in it or u can get it at other hair places its about 14$ dollars a bottle its expensive but its really worth it.



Calling all hairdressers!! Help!!?

you need a protein conditioner. go to a salon or beauty school (they are cheaper) and get a deep conditioning treatment and ask for a protein treatment. do this weekly. At the school I went to...deep conditioning treatment cost $5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans