Friday, June 18, 2010

Human hair?

When a hair strand is either pulled out or falls out naturally, and the follicle is on the end of the hair strand, does it grow back?



Human hair?

Yes, it does grow back. So much hair comes off of my head when I brush it, but it always grows back and I still have a thick full head of hair. Also, it's not just the follicle that's attached to the root of the hair, it's the oil that your scalp produces to keep your hair healthy.



Human hair?

more than likeky



Human hair?

yes



Human hair?

yes.



Human hair?

yea it will..just have to be patient!



Human hair?

your eyebrows do, dont they? so, id say yes.



Human hair?

mhm.



Human hair?

it depends if your young it will but as you get older it takes longer for your hair to grow back



Human hair?

Oh yeah it does! It might take a little longer for it to grow back but it will.



Here is an article about controlling hair growth:



http://dermatology.cdlib.org/DOJvol4num1...



Human hair?

Yes--if it didn't, I'd pluck every beard hair that grows on my neck that jabs into me when I turn my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans