Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair was falling; I lost thickness, currently on Biotin, with Emergencee Reconstructor..?

Hey everyone, around august or so I noticed that my hair was losing its thickness it always had, I used to blowdry everyday for high school and use Joico ICE Spiking Glue in my hair, everyday I washed it out using ICE's special shampoo and I made sure all of it came out. What looks like what happened was that ICE weakened my hair and the constant falling of it while losing thickness scared me. I purchased Biotin shampoo, vivagen shampoo along with it's scalp treatment and Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner. I knew the main thing was to ensure a clean scalp so the follicles could breathe to ensure growth. That's exactly what the Tea Tree did along with the Vivagen, I used the biotin in terms of strengthening the hair and every week or so the Nexxus reconsructor would be worked in and then be conditioned to retain moisture balance. I notice little improvement and it looks like I'm running out of options, I want back that thick hair I always had... any suggestions?



Hair was falling; I lost thickness, currently on Biotin, with Emergencee Reconstructor..?

To gain thickness, try the Nioxin system. There are several different lines of shampoo, conditioner, and styling products, for various kinds of hair. My fiancee had seriously thinning hair due to a hormone imbalance, and it has gotten a lot thicker since she started using it.



You may also want to check out http://www.longhaircommunity.com for more information than you could ever want on growing long, healthy hair. Most of the people there tend to focus on natural hair care, and they're always full of good ideas. Even if your goal isn't long hair, they can answer your questions about maintaining healthy, thick, shiny hair.



Hair was falling; I lost thickness, currently on Biotin, with Emergencee Reconstructor..?

I think it is the accident of Zinc_shortage and I suggest you to use "Zinc Sulphate" capsules.



Wish the health for you !



Hair was falling; I lost thickness, currently on Biotin, with Emergencee Reconstructor..?

I had the same problem as you. I went thru a treatment with a company called Hair Club. Even though it was a very expensive treatment it worked really well. After I was done with my treatment, I got pregnant and the change in my hormons made me lose the hair again after the baby was about six months old. So one of the products they used is just like Rogain ( the same ingredients) so I started using Rogain. It worked wonderfully. But this product is one that you have to use probably for life. I have to say it's a bit annoying because it's oily and it irritates your scalp. But it's the only product that really has worked for me. I started losing my hair when I was very young( 17 years old). Again, I have tried everything out there, this is the only thing that has worked. Go to their web site first if you prefer and read about it. You could even call them too.



One more detail, you could use extra strengh Rogain for better results, even if your female. They don't recommend it, but I consulted a dermatologist and he said that it was fine. So another thing you could do is see a dermatologist if you want to be extra sure. I wish you luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans