Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Question about Trusting and Believing...?

Can anyone tell me how you can make your bf/gf believe in you and trust you? I've been w/my bf for 2yrs now and many times I would have to separate myself from him just cause of his unrighteous ways. I feel that spending time apart would do good for the right reasons. I just visited him for a couple of weeks and he thinks that I've messed around just cause he noticed some type of redness lil bumps just below his abdomin similiar to mine after having sex w/him. I was telling him that it could be from he never used lubrication and I had ingrown hair from shaving that just irritated me. Not only that,he usually doesnt wash afterwards! He just wipes off. I would always tell him that I have never cheated or messed around him and hes the best I've ever had. He can never believe me. I just told him to go see a doctor and he can tell you the facts. Just a FYI, this happened like twice and the first time he went w/me to see a doctor,the dr said it wasnt a std just an ingrown hair follicle.



Question about Trusting and Believing...?

Honestly, I would tell your boyfriend to quit freaking out. You are a loyal person and he needs to trust you or move on because you don't have the patience to constantly defend yourself. If he's had someone cheat on him in the past, I would tell him not to punish you for someone elses bad deeds. You sound like you're loyal so he needs to back off! Good luck.



Question about Trusting and Believing...?

You cannot "make" anyone trust you...that comes over time when you've shown them you are someone who is worthy of their trust...with some people it may take time, if they've had their trust betrayed before. They won't tend to give it so easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans