Sunday, June 20, 2010

So.... Question about the old hair issue.?

Dads bald... Im 18 almost 19, and im noticing a receding line, and the color of the hair is starting to fade along with the strength of the follicles. Most of the time, im like "whatever, definitely not the end of the world" but other times, i feel pretty shitty. Im a good looking guy, with a girlfriend that i dearly love, but I cant seem to shake the whole insecurity issue... Its really not something i like dragging around everyday, as its almost as if im living my life too focused on being afraid of the future. (Aka: balding) Any useful advice? Chicks that dig bald guys? etc etc.



So.... Question about the old hair issue.?

Don't be so vain. Life is about more than hair and looks. I think bald men are extremely sexy, especially if kept clean and in shape. You have a gf so why worry. No one is perfect and going bald for men is part of life. I'd never judge anyone on something so superficial.



So.... Question about the old hair issue.?

well, I dont think its a big deal, people dont see hair when they look at someone they see whats on the inside, I think men are attractive by their attutides and personalities.. so if someone brings you down over something like that they need help.. I like bald men,., I used to have a crush on one of my teachers he was bald.. it can be a sexy thing.. if you dont like it theres so many hair treatments and plugs.. so do what you think is best



So.... Question about the old hair issue.?

When my husband was told her was going bald by the barber i said"shave it" then grow it back so that when you do go bald than you wont care because you already where once before . lol and he never cared about it again after he shaved it that once. sometimes we have to be desensitised and we can move on good luck



So.... Question about the old hair issue.?

My boyfriend (31yrs old)is a lil' baldy and I think he is soooo sexy! He is already good looking and I can't even imagine him with hair...in fact I have never seen him with hair..LOL Although I've never asked, but I think he had the whole receding hair line thing, I can kind of tell, but I don't even care cuz he looks so much sexier with his bald head, than he would be with his patchy hair line. Nothing is wrong with bald. Some men can carry it VERY WELL and it's kind of the in thing anyway. Most women I know find it sexy. Bottom line....if it's getting patchy get rid of it. It will look pretty bad..Get rid of it all!



So.... Question about the old hair issue.?

Look, if you are worried, see your doctor and discuss what can be done. Maybe there are natural remedies you could try, too. It doesn't hurt to take preventive action. You may just have a receding hairline and it may not lead to baldness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans