Sunday, June 20, 2010

Leg waxing question?

I started shaving my legs when I was 12 (I'm 18 now). As I got older, my legs stopped looking smooth after I shaved them and the hair grew back almost immediately, so a few months ago I started waxing. I am very pleased with the results. My legs look 100 times better.



My girl who waxes my legs told me that they more you wax, the better the results, so it's good that I've started young. She said that shaving makes the hair follicle larger, which is why skin won't look smooth after shaving.



Anyway, I haven't had time to get to the salon, and I didn't want to shave my legs (since that defeats the whole purpose of waxing in the first place), so I used Veet (a depilatory cream) for now. My legs don't look as good as when I wax them, but don't look as bad as when I shave them. Is this ok to do in emergencies (if I stay with waxing)? Or will it make it more difficult for the legs to look smooth after waxing?



Sorry if it's a dumb question, I've just been wondering.



Leg waxing question?

of course!! Good for you that you have a back up plan! Shaving takes forever anyway. Just do what you've been doing and I don't think you'll have anything to worry about! Maybe rub in some moisturizing cream afterwards and see how that makes them look.



Leg waxing question?

read tips on hair removal and more on skincare to help you on this site



Leg waxing question?

Very hard to answer, but those creams do have a lot of chemicals in them. But, ya gotta do what you gotta do. I would think the cream takes just as long to work as waxing does anyway doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans