Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I think I have folliculitis BUT... I only get it on my legs after I use this one product.?

The product is Sally Hansens Leg Makeup. It's pretty much like makeup for your legs. It make it look like you have a tan. I used to use a regular kind and this wouldn't happen. But since I've used the waterproof kind, I've been breaking out in these little blisters that pop and have a clear fluid inside them. Sounds just like folliculitis but I'm not sure. It's definitly in my hair follicles b/c sometimes, in the center of the blister, the hair will just slip out... like the follicle is dead. I've probably had about 20 blisters since last month, but again... they only occur after I use this product. I'm thinking the fact that it's waterproof might be clogging my follicles and creating infection. I obviously am not going to use the stuff anymore. Another thing was that I was absolutly FREAKING out because I read that the most common cases of folliculitis occur as a result of HIV. I'm so nervous about this that just today I scheduled to get myself tested! Feedback anyone??????



I think I have folliculitis BUT... I only get it on my legs after I use this one product.?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folliculiti...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans