Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ladies: I'm losing my hair! Will you still like me?

I'm in my late 20's and the hair is starting to disappear. What a dirty rotten trick your genes play on you. I had all of my hair up until I turned 25, then it slowly started to thin and thin and I'm almost at a point where I am going to have a bald spot and/or receded crown. I'm Italian but I don't want to look like Tony Soprano lol. Ladies will you still be attracted to me even though I'll be follicle deficient and probably will have more hair on my arms than my head at some point? Body hair...that's a whole new question...oy!



Ladies: I'm losing my hair! Will you still like me?

The man I'm with has a little bald patch at the back and the front of his hair is starting to go, it doesn't bother me at all, i love him for who he is, not what he looks like, if women don't like you because your hair is thinning then there not worth knowing, most men are going to lose some of there hair at some point, so i guess those kind of women are going to also end up lonely if they can't handle a little bit of baldness lol. You shouldn't have any problems. i hope this made sense and also helped lol x



Ladies: I'm losing my hair! Will you still like me?

Do the women still put up signs saying, "I love you Matt Lauer"? No, they don't. What is the one thing that has changed with Matt?



BTW, I'm a guy, but I'm telling you what I've observed.



Ladies: I'm losing my hair! Will you still like me?

Lol. That's happening to my boyfriend, and I still love him dearly so there's hope for you. He's 27 and he's had expanding widows peaks for the last two years, and yes, he's super self-conscious about it. I don't mind it, because I still think he looks good despite a receding hairline. But lately he's decided to just shave his head, and while I miss having the hair to play with, he looks just fine without hair as well.



That said, I consider my boyfriend to be quite a catch: personality, fun to be with, maturity, ambition, humor, caring nature, fitness, etc. He's got the whole package. So if you're self-conscious about your hair, just make sure you're great and faultness in every other aspect so that girls will think you're a great catch as well. And no, he didn't have to lower his standards to get a girl; I've got my sh!t together and I'm easy on the eye ;)



Ladies: I'm losing my hair! Will you still like me?

NO



Ladies: I'm losing my hair! Will you still like me?

Why don't you just utilize your special genetic ability. You should shave your head and get a tattoo there. If you do, you'll have no trouble getting girls.



Ladies: I'm losing my hair! Will you still like me?

It boils down to what is on the inside. I've meet some good looking men, who at a young age started to lose their hair. But my advice to you is: DON'T TRY TO HIDE IT. No matter what famous people think is in style, a comb-over is NEVER the answer. Be yourself, and that's all you can do.



P.S.-Shaving the head is a fashionable thing to do now :)



So, don't worry, it's not the end of the world. Be comfortable %26amp; confindent with who you are, and you will still attract the ladies ;)



Ladies: I'm losing my hair! Will you still like me?

What a coincidence! My girls and I went out this past Friday and that was one of the topics of conversation! All three of us agreed that even if a guy was losing their hair, we would still like him if he had a great personality. That does the same for guys WITH hair because a great personality is a must!



June



Ladies: I'm losing my hair! Will you still like me?

it's a total new look of you and it scares you, but trust me, it's ok. There guys that really look good without any hair, it's a natural thing..and considering that you 're italian..you shouldn't worry at all! You really know how to attract a lady ;)!



Ladies: I'm losing my hair! Will you still like me?

if you are losing your hair and you are afraid that girls will not like i have a answer and that is if you dint have hair you can simply make a simply style like the wwe wrestlers do and you are saved



Ladies: I'm losing my hair! Will you still like me?

i cant speak for all women but i actually like a bald head, as long as you dont try to hide it (by growing it long) . Cut it as short as possible (it feels nice when its bristly) and it can be really attractive



Ladies: I'm losing my hair! Will you still like me?

girls like any guy who got enough stamina to still dance at breakfast.



it'll only make a difference with lasses if they're shallow or if it affects your confidence. so avoid teenagers and giving a toss about it



Ladies: I'm losing my hair! Will you still like me?

My boyfriend was starting to lose his hair when we got together. It kept getting worse so one day I told him he should just shave it and get it over with...he did and he looks hotter than ever. I love his bald head!



Ladies: I'm losing my hair! Will you still like me?

hahaha its funny cause it reminds me of my ex . lol he ummm



was loosin his hair and posted da same question he was 21 tooo but he just had a lil bald spot due to some stupid stunt that he did.



anyways i think it was cute i got to call him baldy



i though it was cute but he used to get a lil bit mad .



idk .



i think it depends on the person u with cause most girls



look at wats in the outside not in insed .



a few hairs missin is not the end of the world .



trust me ! :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans