Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is wrong with my skin?? helllllppp!!?

on my legs where the hair follicles comes out it is a small black circles but the hair still comes out. i have had it since i can remember and have tried so much but since it is where the hair follicle comes out im not sure what to do about it. it doesnt hurt or itch or anything but i just want to know what it is. i have tried shaving it but the small black circles are still there.



What is wrong with my skin?? helllllppp!!?

It's called ingrown hair. You say the hair comes out, then this means there are two hair fibers coming from the same root and one is ingrown. This is a common problem of women as we're shaving and using epilation machines. I think waxing is the best way to prevent this.



In order to solve your problem, you may use ingrown hair products. Here are some:



http://www.drugstore.com/qxp88684_333181...



http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a...



Hope this helps



What is wrong with my skin?? helllllppp!!?

it's ingrown hair...



exfoliation helps...



What is wrong with my skin?? helllllppp!!?

It's ingrown hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans