Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pantene prob? Just need some info. Anything will help.?

I have heard many good (like leaves hair smooth silky shiny etc..) and many bad (leaves a wax on yr hair to make you think it works, burns yr hair follicle or whatever it's called) things about pantene. I have semi coarse, dry, straight hair that breaks very easily. Its so brittle I can hear it *snapping* everytime I brush it. From my shoulder it is about 6 inches down my back. It is also very prone to split ends. Some proof would help, not just opinions. Thank you so much in advance. God Bless.



Pantene prob? Just need some info. Anything will help.?

hey hey hey. I have curly hair which was really dry and started using the pantene shampoos and conditioners. I can tell u now how good that product is. I was also skeptical at first but the results were there. Give it a try u wont regret it. U can also tr Garnier or Promesse they are all GOOD haircare products I ran out of Pantene conditioner just the other day and I tell you theres no other product that as good as that. Good luck girlfriend



Pantene prob? Just need some info. Anything will help.?

Wow, I can tell you I never expected all those people to vote! I just wish that many would answer my questions! ;-D Report It



Pantene prob? Just need some info. Anything will help.?

I don't have website proof, but personal experience. I have the same problem with my hair breaking, etc. I used pantene for several years, and it was better than other shampoos. HOWEVER, Finesse seemed to work the best for me. Hardly any breakage now.



Good luck



Pantene prob? Just need some info. Anything will help.?

well, i used to bleach my hair so it was extremely dry, so i started using pantene because the publicity was so good, for me it worked a lot, they say ten days for results, in my case they only were 3, it really helps, it makes your hair stronger and shinnier, so, it's no my opinion, i'm talking from experience, and in my case it didn't leave any kind of residues in my hair, so, go ahead, USE IT!!, oh, also try bonnawell, it's veeeeeeeery good



Pantene prob? Just need some info. Anything will help.?

I currently use Panteen Pro V. I've used different types of the brand for years- never really had a problem. I do now, use "Relaxed %26amp; Natural" which is for women of color, or hair that breaks and needs moisture. It smells amazing! I used it last night, and it always makes my hair nice and silky! Why not try Nexxus products? They're a bit more expensive then Panteen, but it's good stuff. I use both, switching it up every other wash or so, to decrease buildup- which, by the way, will happen if you use a particular type too long.



Pantene prob? Just need some info. Anything will help.?

I have used Pantene for about 7 yrs. I do road construction in the sun and wind all day. It is the best thing I have found that is not from the salon. My hair is down to my rear.



Pantene prob? Just need some info. Anything will help.?

I had a hairdresser tell me it was bad because it had alcohol in it but then the stuff she tried to sell me had alcohol in it too LOL. Just trying to get me to buy her stuff. Any way I have used Pantene for years. Every so often I switch to different brand...I'm a sucker for the ones with samples or buy one get one free and there is none better in the price range. Paul Mitchell and Nexxus are good, but to me, the results are the same and Pantene costs less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans