Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is hair removal a good thing to consider for acne-prone skin?

I use a cream hair remover on my cheeks and upper lip to remove noticeable hair. I notice that when the hair starts to grow back in, I break out in the area a little. I was thinking that it is a result of infected follicles that become pimples. I am considering electrolysis. Any suggestions, comments or warnings?



Is hair removal a good thing to consider for acne-prone skin?

No. You don't need to do that. Here's the deal:



None of the meds worked for me. I had horrible acne, and I figured out how to clear it up myself. Here's my routine that got rid of my acne; do this every day and in a few weeks time you'll look a lot better:



1) Drink 8-10 glasses of water per day



2) Eat lots of Fiber... 20-30 grams per day



3) Vitamin A supplement...or, eat a handful of carrots



This will get rid of your acne better than anti-biotics, differin, salic acid, and everyhting else I tried. I used to wash my face morning and night. Now I just take a shower every other day, and I'm cool. Don't have to worry about acne.



Another misconception... YOU DON'T OUTGROW ACNE. People say you do... but, they are wrong. So, don't wait for it to just go away. Tackle this problem now w/ the method I prescribed and you'll be cool



Is hair removal a good thing to consider for acne-prone skin?

Here is a suggestion. Mix some cinnamon %26amp; honey in eqeal parts, (1teaspoon Honey+1teaspoon Cinnamon) %26amp; put on your face. Leave it overnight. It helps the skin be softer. Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans