Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Plucking between Eyebrows?

there are a few stray hairs not dark and are not very long near the centre of eyebrows,but im just wondering if someone plucks these hairs wont they just come back thicker and darker??its not noticable though but a little annoying,



my friend said that after a little while the hair follicle will get damaged due to plucking and so will not produce hair there.



im just scared if i start plucking their i will have to keep on doing it and it will b high maintenance.



my parents wont let 2have it waxed so plucking it is.



please girls help me give me some advice



thank you



xxx



Plucking between Eyebrows?

I do it but it's only because mine are dark. It probably will be high maintenance but if you really can't stand them do it, but they will grow back darker. However, if they are light i would just try and ignore them. I don't know what your friend is on about I've plucked my eyebrows for 5 years since i was 11 and the hair still grows back thickly.



Plucking between Eyebrows?

I don't see any reason why you shouldn't pluck them.



Plucking between Eyebrows?

Threading is an old hair removal technique and inexpensive method.



More details available at http://www.hairremoval.in/threading.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans